[Monotone-devel] another rosters status update

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] another rosters status update
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 03:11:52 -0800

Everything I listed in the previous roster status update as being
necessary to fix before it could land on mainline, has been fixed.

So now might be a good time to look things over.  We're probably going
to be switching very soon.

The "would be nice" features mentioned there have _not_ been done.
These are not necessarily blockers, but they would certainly make me
more comfortable:
  -- test for function equal_up_to_renumbering, which is depended on
     by the exhaustive marking tests
  -- tests for new merger, see bottom of
       http://venge.net/monotone/wiki/RostersTodo/MarkAndMergeTests
     these should be reasonably straightforward for anyone who read
     and understood the multi-*-merge paper.
  -- 'db check' can probably has a few tests missing; this needs
     review

Damn the Solar System.  Bad light; planets too distant; pestered with
comets; feeble contrivance; could make a better one myself.
  -- Lord Jeffrey