Re: [Monotone-devel] newbie question - SHA1 vs serials

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] newbie question - SHA1 vs serials
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:11:01 +0200

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

(*) Seriously!  You basically have to do the merging yourself, using
    temporary tags and explicitely update from between two tags.  And
    that's the easy way.  Been there, done that, you know the rest...

I've always shuddered when I think of you OpenSSL guys trying to juggle a head and a 0.9.[678] with the Awesome Power of CVS :-)

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.