[Monotone-devel] Monotone win32

From: Joel Crisp
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone win32
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:21:23 +0100

Hi all

I use the win32 version of monotone, and I can't seem to get the server working.

I've setup my firewall, added the lua hooks to the rc file (and verified with
debug that it is reading them)
When I run the server it appears to start fine, and the listening port appears in netstat, but after that any attempt to connect to the port using either telnet (fails to connect) or monotone (hangs) doesn't work. (This is all in a cygwin shell but with the win32 executable as both client and server on the same host and on a lan connected host)

Syncing with remote servers is fine, its just running a local server that
doesn't seem to work.

I suspect that there might be something going wrong in the accept code?

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Joel