Re: [Monotone-devel] Two new lists to get commit logs

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Two new lists to get commit logs
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:36:54 -0600

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> The two lists are:
>
> address@hidden:
>
>   This list will receive messages that contain the log for a revision
>   (the same output that you get with 'monotone log --depth=1 {revID}')
>   with diffs against each ancestor attached.

Hmm... one thing that comes to mind is that monotone diff currently
lists out "diffs" for binary files, which are sometimes rather large and
might not really be what you want in your in-box.

Other than that concern, I think this is a great idea and I'll probably
subscribe and see how it goes.

Cheers,
Derek