[Monotone-devel] Monotree

From: joel . crisp
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotree
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:08:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jon

Thanks for you comments on monotree. I'd love to get some more detailed
feedback from you as to which features you'd like to see implemented next,
as I may have some time this weekend to tinker a bit.

Particularly, I'd like to implement branch highlighting, and utilise the
expanded set of automation commands. Comments on these two areas would be
very useful, particularly on visualistion preferences. Hopefully as well
--depth will be supported in the next version to cull the graph
complexity.

Any other suggestions would also be gratefully received.

Joel