Re: [Monotone-devel] change_set.cc:140: invariant 'I(deltas.find(path) =

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] change_set.cc:140: invariant 'I(deltas.find(path) ==deltas.end()) ' violated
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:59:04 +0200

Emile Snyder schrieb:
> After further poking, this is a case where the cvs_import logic of
> trying to collapse close-in-time commits with the same author and log
> message bites you.

This is especially the area where I put much more logic/brain into cvs
sync than into cvs import. So it would be interesting to see how well
cvs_pull works, once I sorted out the last problems (mostly due to the
partial redesign needed for module support (e.g. renaming, inclusion).
This easily threw most of my server directory assumptions out of the
window.)

You might either wait some time (unlucky timing with 3 birthday parties
over the last two days+today) or try
bafa683e68ddb2c30ee2c94336669799602cca5f (which does not have the new UI
improvements and robustness :-( )
   Christof