Re: [Monotone-devel] Debian init scripts for monotone

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Debian init scripts for monotone
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:09:31 +0200

Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

Ok, I am doing some more work on this. I now have a my scripts using these files by default:

/etc/monotone/hooks.lua
/var/log/monotone.log
/var/lib/monotone/default.db

Should that /var/lib/monotone/default.db become /var/lib/monotone.db? Do people generally use more than one db in this manner?

It might be worth looking at the cvs .deb. If I remember correctly, debconf asks you about repositories, giving something like the above if you accept all defaults, but letting you create multiple repositories if you want. I may not be remembering correctly, though :-)

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.