Re: [Monotone-devel] Some more issues

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Some more issues
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:59:24 +0100

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 21:07 -0800, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> Unfortunately, de facto, that bug tracker is not used.  This has a lot
> to do with Graydon being historically the only person who can actually
> close bugs (because savannah has really weird permissions, or
> something, I don't really understand why this is true), so it doesn't
> get maintained at all.

It should be (maintained).  Recently, I nominated monotone as the
"package of the month" in pkgsrc:

        http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2005/02/09/0008.html

This made some NetBSD people consider this project, and one of the first
things they looked at was the bug list, basically to see what was
missing, what was broken, etc.

I'd say this is the first point of contact for many people, so there
should be efforts to keep the list updated (or at least make clear that
it's not maintained).

Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/