Conditional check process?

From: Niels Kristian Schjødt
Subject: Conditional check process?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:59:04 +0200

I have a monit script that does something like this:

check process sidekiq_1 with pidfile /tmp/pids/sidekiq_1.pid
  start program = "/bin/bash -l -c 'bundle exec sidekiqctl start" as uid jim
and gid jim with timeout 250 seconds
  stop program = "/bin/bash -l -c 'bundle exec sidekiqctl stop" as uid jim and
gid jim with timeout 120 seconds
  if cpu usage > 25% for 18 cycles then restart
  if mem > 1500.0 MB for 18 cycles then restart

This is great, however I need to have the check made conditional based on the
existence of a trigger file like so:

        Only execute the check (start the process), if the file
/tmp/do_not_start_sidekiq.txt is NOT present.

In this way i could do a "touch /tmp/do_not_start_sidekiq.txt” if I wanted to
shut down the processes and not have monit starting them again, before I did a
“rm /tmp/do_not_start_sidekiq.txt”

How would I do that in this monit?