RE: restart after cycles

From: Mark Olliver
Subject: RE: restart after cycles
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:08:35 +0100

Hi Jan,

Yes I have been reading the manual - it just gets slightly confusing when
you have the statement alert as an action and also use the keyword alert for
setting the mail address.
The same is true of having an alert option of timeout but not unmonitor. For
example I only care about alerting where I have specifically said to alert
for that services and only to the email address I have specified.
Conversely I do also use mmonit which is hopefully tracking all state
changes but I want the alerting handled locally by each server.

Mark

will