Re: monit deadlocks

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit deadlocks
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:25:20 +0200

On 20. okt. 2005, at 16.26, Eli Yukelzon wrote:

Ok. I'll keep an eye on my servers, and see when it happens.

Great, but as you can see from the output you sent, there are no debug info in the backtrace. Make sure that you run the monit binary with debug info as explained in a previous mail. Do a test run and make sure that the backtrace looks similar to the one I sent. I.e. you must have stuff like this in the trace so we can find the function creating problems.

#2  0x08050d69 in can_read (socket=5, timeout=-514) at net.c:475

instead of ?? like you have here,

#3  0xb7d152f0 in ?? ()

Regards