Re: monit deadlocks

From: Eli Yukelzon
Subject: Re: monit deadlocks
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:16:16 +0000

Good day.
I am using monit 4.6.
It would be rather hard to provide a large trace for this problem,
because it appears under rare and unpredictable conditions.
To elaborate more about the problem:
The main process is stuck in 'futex' call.
The 'monit status' command works, but it reports incorrect
information, i.e. if some service is down, it will not notice it.
The 'monit summary' command crashes with 'unable to connect to daemon' message.
I've attached the monitrc that I am using.

Any help would be really appriciated.