monit-dev

OT: zervlet

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: OT: zervlet
Date: 19 Mar 2003 14:59:21 +0100

Finally! You may remember that I have from time to time been talking
about this zervlet project I have been working with the last year.

I have just now uploaded a beta release for Linux (Solaris is just
around the corner) and if you are interested to see what I have been
upto you are very welcome to download the system and test it out.

If you do test it out I'm also very interested to know how it went :-)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland