mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] RE: MIT-Scheme in fedora2

From: shi lian
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] RE: MIT-Scheme in fedora2
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:33:10 +0800

Really? My computer is a notebook, i386, I use the binaries from your bin package!
I want to know what's source of problem?

From: Chris Hanson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
CC: address@hidden
Subject: MIT-Scheme in fedora2
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:16:07 -0400

   Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:16:51 +0800
   From: "shi lian" <address@hidden>

I'm the beginner of mit-scheme. My system is fedora2, the mit-scheme
is
   7.7.1 and 7.7.90. I have some problems adout running mit-scheme in the
   fedora.

When I start mit-scheme, I get error information: "Segmentation
fault". I
know mit-scheme has the same bug in the fedora1 because of the NLTP
kernel.
So, I download a no hack and no patch kernel(2.6.6) from
www.kernel.org and
   recompile. However, the error already exist!

    I don't what's wrong!

The fedora is a pop linux issue, but, impracticably, the mit-scheme
isn't
   compatible with it.

I hope someone can give me a solution, my work closely connect with
the
   scheme!

I have tried 7.7.90 under FC2 and it ran without any problems.

Are you using an i386 machine?  Or an x86-64 machine?

Did you compile the C code yourself, or use the binaries that I
compiled?

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/