mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] MIT-Scheme in fedora2

From: shi lian
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] MIT-Scheme in fedora2
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:16:51 +0800

Hello,
I'm the beginner of mit-scheme. My system is fedora2, the mit-scheme is 7.7.1 and 7.7.90. I have some problems adout running mit-scheme in the fedora.

When I start mit-scheme, I get error information: "Segmentation fault". I know mit-scheme has the same bug in the fedora1 because of the NLTP kernel. So, I download a no hack and no patch kernel(2.6.6) from www.kernel.org and recompile. However, the error already exist!

I don't what's wrong!

The fedora is a pop linux issue, but, impracticably, the mit-scheme isn't compatible with it. I hope someone can give me a solution, my work closely connect with the scheme!

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn