Re: GCC version

From: Zach Bacon
Subject: Re: GCC version
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 08:54:37 -0400

There's the "plugins" directory, which contains a newer gcc set, so if you want gcc 9 you just need to run make cc MXE_PLUGIN_DIRS="plugins/gcc9"

And to say if you want to make it permanent you can add it to your settings.mk file as documented here

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/blob/master/plugins/README.md