GCC version

From: Filippo Rusconi
Subject: GCC version
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:19:39 +0200

Greetings,

I have discovered MXE very recently and I am happily cross-compiling a program
for Windows on my Debian box using the CMake toolchain.

I discovered that the GCC collection is at version 5.5.0. This is a bit oldish,
I guess, if I want to use C++17 features, or not ?

How complicated would it be to create a package for a more recent version of the
GCC suite ?

Thank you for such an incredibly useful project !

Sincerely,
Filippo
--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Filippo Rusconi, PhD