[Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:12:24 +0000

Hi,

I am testing the building of Denemo with mxe and want to rapidly update
the .tar.gz file and re-build. I have tried copying a new tar.gz file
into the pkg directory but make does not re-build. I tried changing the
denemo.mk file to have

$(PKG)_URL      := file:///home/rshann/git-denemo/localbuild/$($(PKG)_FILE)

but it says that file: is not supported. Any suggestions - obviously I
could upload the tarball somewhere ...

Thanks in advance

Richard Shann