Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:26:59 +0000

Thank you for this - unfortunately, triggering the rebuild by these
methods also triggers a fresh download (since I have altered the tar.gz
file and it checks the checksum I guess).
What I was hoping for was a quick way of altering the tar.gz file and
getting mxe to use it to create a new package... without uploading the
tarball to somewhere - I tried changing the http:// in denemo.mk to
file:// it seems wget doesn't support that (not surprisingly as it is
just cp!)
If there is some easy trick I am missing it would be nice to speed up
the development.
Richard