Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with libboost_thread 1.44 static

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with libboost_thread 1.44 static
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:23:00 +0200

Hello Lothar,

Lothar May <address@hidden> schrieb:
> if boost is built as static lib. A patch needs
> to be applied to libboost_thread, otherwise there will be an error
> when linking the app. See
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/4258

Thanks for the information!

Would you mind providing an improved test program (see src/boost-test.cpp)
and/or an improved test build command (see last few lines of boost.mk)?

That way we could reproduce the linking error and ensure that it is
really solved and will never appear again.

Thanks!

Greets,