Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with libboost_thread 1.44 static

From: Lothar May
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with libboost_thread 1.44 static
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:46:59 +0200

Hi,

2010/10/23 Volker Grabsch <address@hidden>:
> Lothar May <address@hidden> schrieb:
>> sorry for the delay. The test program is quite simple:
>> [...]
>> NOTE: This problem has just been fixed upstream:
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/66140
>
> Thanks! just I integrated your test program into our existing one.
> That enabled me to reproduce and to fix the issue:
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/87059674d018

Thank you for the fast fix! I may be missing something, but I suppose
that boost.mk might need changes too (these are not included in this
changeset), like adding -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB and -lboost_thread, as
otherwise the new test program will probably not run.

However, I can/will test the patch tomorrow. Thanks again!

Regards,
Lothar