Re: [GMG-Devel] Trac spam - action required

From: Jessica Tallon
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Trac spam - action required
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:43:46 +0100

Purging the spam is obviously top of the list and we will be doing that. I
don’t think that closing registration is a particularly good idea as it’s how
users of Mediagoblin can report bugs and especially with 0.8.0 being frozen in
the next few days we will be relying on users to report anything for 0.8.0.

Thanks,
Jessica.