Re: [GMG-Devel] Trac spam - action required

From: Jessica Tallon
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Trac spam - action required
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:21:07 +0100

Hey,

We’re aware of the spam issue on the tracker, we’re looking at implementing a
solution. I am reluctant to suggest disabling registration especially now when
0.8.0 will be frozen and then released shortly. The spam is out of control
though, I agree. I’m sure if anyone on the list has suggestions they would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jessica.