Re: [GMG-Devel] Single page mediagoblin with Pythonium

From: Star Brilliant
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Single page mediagoblin with Pythonium
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:23:51 +0800

Hello Doubekki,

I am not a developer of MediaGobin, but I am pretty interesting in your Pythonium.

I am currently porting a native Python 3 app to web app. I would like to know whether Pythonium have full support of Python standard modules or other stuff to reduce my workload.

If you do not mind, please drop me private mails to prevent disturbing the list.

--
Sam Bliss

在 2013-11-19,21:22,Amirouche Boubekki <address@hidden> 写道:

Héllo all!

I'm amz3. Here I am, after asking on IRC about this already. Since I got no feedback there I try in the mailling list.

I'd like to build something with my project Pythonium a free Python to _javascript_ translator. I settled on creating somekind of mediacenter application using the single page method (one html page, a lot of _javascript_ *ahem* Python). I was wondering whether there was a full featured REST API in mediagoblin. The documentation does not mention anything like that. But I was told on IRC that there is an android client, so there must be some kind of API. Is it documented somewhere?

My application will be just a skin on top of mediagoblin. I have sketched something, tell me what you think please.

Cheers,

Amirouche