Re: [GMG-Devel] Wordpress integration

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Wordpress integration
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:51:19 -0600

Heya Aru,

We probably need embedding support before integration with Wordpress is
easy.  It's a feature we want but don't have built yet.  I'd be
interested in talking about what could be done to move this forward, but
honestly it may need some infrastructure decisions to be made before we
can move along with it.

 - Chris