Re: [GMG-Devel] Kickstarter/indiegogo like Diaspora

From: Andres
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Kickstarter/indiegogo like Diaspora
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 03:02:37 +0000

john <address@hidden> escribió:
>I was wondering if MediaGoblin Could do a CrowdSource campaign on
>Kickstarter/Indiegogo to improve media goblin kinda like diaspora
>http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mbs348/diaspora-the-personally-controlled-do-it-all-distr
>___________________________________

http://mediagoblin.org/news/we-did-it.html

Mediagoblin already did something better than kickstarter and indiegogo as it
used  fsf's free software alternative. Civicrm

Do you mean do it again under a different premise? From what I gather from the
campaign it is quite time consuming on developers so there must be a good
reason to do it.

I am sure Mediagoblin still accepts donations
https://crm.fsf.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=8

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.