[GMG-Devel] Code review and ticket triage day

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Code review and ticket triage day
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:34:07 -0500

Heya all,

We're having our biweekly ticket triage day in #mediagoblin on
irc.freenode.net ... stop by if you'd like to help out!

In addition, as you may have noticed, the review queue is presently
pretty high:

  http://issues.mediagoblin.org/report/10

We can really use help with this.  Have you gotten any code into
mediagoblin, or have good experience with other python web development?
You can help.  We're doing a new thing where ticket triage days are
*combined* with code review days.  However, people opting for code
review don't do the usual "hey, here's some tickets, could you look them
over and see if they need next steps?" thing.. they pick one thing (or
more than one if they can get to them, but one at a time) off the list
and actually give it a code review and respond back to that
one-thing-at-a-time on the ticket.

Could you help?  We could use help!  (If you can't code review, simply
testing the branches and reporting on whether they're working for you is
still useful feedback.)

Hope to see you on IRC!
 - cwebb

PS: Code review will be a new focus at these biweekly triage/review days,
  but generally we could use help with it any time people can spare the
  time for it.