Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Deployed to prod and fixed Japanese

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Deployed to prod and fixed Japanese
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:22:05 +0200

Hi Maxime,

I've just selected Dutch (on prod, assuming it's the same on dev), and about half of every page appears in English. Transifex on the other hand reports 100% translation levels.

Searching (on Transifex) for example on "Welcome to MapOSMatic!", the Dutch translation does look to be present, so it's a bit of a mystery why it's not working.

Regards,
Jeroen

--
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA[Start]