[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Deployed to prod and fixed Japanese

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Deployed to prod and fixed Japanese
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:22:05 +0200

Hi Maxime,

I've just selected Dutch (on prod, assuming it's the same on dev), and about half of every page appears in English. Transifex on the other hand reports 100% translation levels.

Searching (on Transifex) for example on "Welcome to MapOSMatic!", the Dutch translation does look to be present, so it's a bit of a mystery why it's not working.


On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Maxime Petazzoni <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I found the probleme with the Japanese locale: I had it configured as
> ja_JA instead of ja_JP. It should be fixed now. I also merged master
> into stable and deployed to both dev.m.o and www.m.o so we get the
> latest translation goodness (including, finally, the strings from
> _javascript_ files).
> Let me know if there are any issues.
> /Max
> --
> Maxime Petazzoni <>
>  ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''
> Writing software in California


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]