[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Maposmatic-dev] Deployed to prod and fixed Japanese

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Deployed to prod and fixed Japanese
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:39:06 -0700
User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)

Hi all,

I found the probleme with the Japanese locale: I had it configured as
ja_JA instead of ja_JP. It should be fixed now. I also merged master
into stable and deployed to both dev.m.o and www.m.o so we get the
latest translation goodness (including, finally, the strings from
Javascript files).

Let me know if there are any issues.

Maxime Petazzoni <>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''
Writing software in California

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]