[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] A proposal to solve the translation problem

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] A proposal to solve the translation problem
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:25:28 +0200


2012/4/6 Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> As I said, I will be offline this week-end, and we would like to put
> MapOSMatic in production next week. So unless someone steps up with a
> reasonable and acceptable alternate solution during the week-end (and
> by solution, I mean working patches, not some code skeleton in an
> e-mail), I'm going to commit my proposal (of course in the future, we
> can always revert it and implement a better solution).

I'm OK with this.

> I am definitely not going to delay the production deployment of
> MapOSMatic because of this. The features in the new version of
> MapOSMatic have been implemented initially in August 2010, it's more
> than time to deploy them in production.



reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]