Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd

From: Simone Cortesi
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 17:00:43 +0200

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 11:52, Thomas Petazzoni
<address@hidden> wrote:

> If you have some time by then to upgrade the translations in your
> language, that would be really nice. We do really appreciate the work
> you have done on MapOSMatic until, and would like to be able to
> continue to provide MapOSMatic in as many languages as possible.

I've placed my files, translated to italian, here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/426955/django.po
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/426955/ocitysmap.po

I consider them to be a final release for me.

One minor question: Have a look at this starting from line 1006 of
/maposmatic/www/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/django.po

I've used <SHIFT>, is there any need to escape the "<" char?

#: templates/maposmatic/new.html:95
msgid ""
"You can use <tt>Shift+drag</tt> to zoom on a specific\n"
"        area of the map. Then, you must select with <tt>Control+drag</tt> "
"the\n"
"        limits of the area you wish to render."
msgstr ""
"Puoi utilizzare <tt><SHIFT>+seleziona</tt> per ingrandire una determinata \n"
"        area della mappa. A quel punto, evidenzia con
<tt><CONTROL>+seleziona</tt> "
"i limiti\n"
"        dell'area che desideri renderizzare."

Let me know if I need to address this.

Thanks,
Simone.

Thanks for making Maposmatic!