Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:52:27 +0200

Dear translators,

This is a reminder about the upcoming deployment in production of the
new version of MapOSMatic. We have many translations of MapOSMatic and
its back-end OcitySMap that are not up to date, and we would like to
have as many of them up to date before the release.

The deployment in production is most likely going to happen on
Wednesday 11th April or Thursday 12th April, i.e in the middle of next
week. It would be nice to have as much translations updated by that
date.

If you have some time by then to upgrade the translations in your
language, that would be really nice. We do really appreciate the work
you have done on MapOSMatic until, and would like to be able to
continue to provide MapOSMatic in as many languages as possible.

Thanks for your contributions and support,

Thomas

--
Thomas Petazzoni                http://thomas.enix.org
MapOSMatic                      http://www.maposmatic.org