mailman

Re: replies and dmarc?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: replies and dmarc?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:01:17 -0600

FWIW, I can report that getting rid of the subject prefix and msg
header/footer and content filtering is not enough for yahoo. Mail from a
yahoo account to one of the tug mailing lists was bounced by numerous
recipients (yahoo of course, also mac.com, comcast, verizon, various
universities, etc.). Surprisingly but happily, gmail did not bounce it;
I don't understand why that should be the case.

I also do not know how to tell if the headers get reordered, since
there's no record of the true original. Maybe have to hack mailman to
save it.

I've been experimenting with Munge From but so far in my tests (centos7)
it has had no effect at all :(. I must be missing something obvious.
--best, karl.