m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] sa-harvard-kyoto.mim

From: Dominik Wujastyk
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] sa-harvard-kyoto.mim
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 17:35:36 +0200

Good news.  Many thanks for your work on this.
Best,
Dominik

On 10/08/2013, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
> In article
> <address@hidden>,
> Dominik Wujastyk <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I have made a small addition to the sa-harvard-kyoto.mim file, so that
>> one
>> can type the Sanskrit avagraha character using the input keystrokes ".a"
>> Formerly, there was no way to type avagraha.
>
>> I hope this update can be added to the Debian, Ubuntu and other
>> distributions.
>
> Thank you for the contribution.  Fortunately, I've just got
> a response from a savannah maintainer that the git
> respository for m17n-db (and m17n-lib) is ready now.  So,
> I'll at first move the currrent cvs version to the git
> respository, then, commit the suspended contributed changes
> one by one.
>
> ---
> Kenichi Handa
> address@hidden

Dr Dominik Wujastyk
Department of South Asia, Tibetan and Buddhist Studies<http://stb.univie.ac.at>
,
University of Vienna,
Spitalgasse 2-4, Courtyard 2, Entrance 2.1
1090 Vienna, Austria
and
Adjunct Professor,
Division of Health and Humanities,