m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] sa-harvard-kyoto.mim

From: bd satish
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] sa-harvard-kyoto.mim
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 13:27:52 +0300

Hi,

I myself had been longing for this. I've had this mapping in my private copy but didn't have the time to submit a patch. So, thanks Dominik!

Dominik, while you are at it,
​what do you think of these additional mappings
?

("|" "।")

​hey respectively stand for danda, double danda and the sacred syllable Om.

​If nobody objects to these mappings, may be you can add them to your patch and re-submit.
(Really sorry, I'm not on a Linux machine right now to test it myself, so I'm requesting you).​

--Satish​