m17n-list

[m17n-list] math unicode

From: Vish vas Vasuki
Subject: [m17n-list] math unicode
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:55:35 -0700

Howdy!

I was mulling transferring my mathematics notes from latex to mathml and that led to wondering whether there exists a suitable m17n map to enter math.

I found and modified one - thanks to Urs (cc-ed). I didn't want the $/@ state changes in the original file as it is easy enough to switch to and from any given input method using shortcut keys (I use ibus + ubnutu 12.04).

Can you please add this to the package, Kenichi?

Vishvas /विश्वासः