m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] m17n-contrib Indic keymap enhancements

From: Parag Nemade
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] m17n-contrib Indic keymap enhancements
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:34:28 +0530

Hi Kenichi,

On 21/10/12 14:06, Kenichi Handa wrote:
In article <address@hidden>, Parag Nemade <address@hidden> writes:

    Since long time Fedora was carrying attached patches and some keymap
sources. I would like to upstream them. Please have a look at them and
if they looks fine please commit in upstream repository.
[...]
ml-inscript-fix-keysummary.patch
bn-probhat-fix-zwj-zwnj.patch
as-inscript-fix-keysummary.patch
or-inscript-zwj-zwnj.patch
te-inscript-zwj.patch
kn-typewriter.mim
pa-anmollipi.mim
I've just commited them.
Thanks for this.

[8:text/plain Hide Save:mai-inscript.mim (3kB)]
This is the same as hi-inscript.mim except for the
description.  So, I deleteted most of the body part and just
add two "include" directives.
That will be good.

[9:text/plain Show Save:ks-inscript.mim (4kB)]
This is the same as what included in m17n contrib.  What's
the point?
Oops! I just pick whatever is present in my package repository. Right this is already committed.

Looks like all the requested changes are now committed upstream for m17n-contrib. Thanks again.

Regards,
Parag.