m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] m17n-contrib Indic keymap enhancements

From: Parag Nemade
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] m17n-contrib Indic keymap enhancements
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:59:27 +0530

Hi,
On 18/10/12 19:11, Kenichi Handa wrote:
In article <address@hidden>, Parag Nemade <address@hidden> writes:

    Since long time Fedora was carrying attached patches and some keymap
sources. I would like to upstream them. Please have a look at them and
if they looks fine please commit in upstream repository.
I'd like to merge them.  But, who wrote those changes?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden

Here is the people who helped to write above changes for respective keymaps.

1) ml-inscript.mim  ->  Ani Peter <address@hidden>
2) bn-probhat.mim -> Runa Bhattacharjee <address@hidden>
3) as-inscript.mim , or-inscript.mim , te-inscript.mim, kn-typewriter.mim -> Parag Nemade <address@hidden>

Regards,