lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 21:03:59 +0000 (UTC)

Karen Lewellen dixit:

> Which is why my focus was on ffn.net fictionpress on twitter instead.

The FictionPress twitter account has yet to react *at all* to anything
I wrote in the last… two months or so. They seem to ignore this.

Perhaps they realise lynx users don’t see their advertisements.

> did they mean edbrowse instead?

No, browsh, of which brow.sh is the website. It’s some sort of pseudo
text mode interface to Firefox. I haven’t tried it myself, but from
the screenshots they post on the website it’s not a good fit for a11y.
It tries to emulate the GUI look-and-feel.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Solange man keine schmutzigen Tricks macht, und ich meine *wirklich*
schmutzige Tricks, wie bei einer doppelt verketteten Liste beide