lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 02:38:08 -0500 (EST)

More people was the idea yes.
Which is why my focus was on ffn.net fictionpress on twitter instead.
In fact I am not sure of the relationship between your find, and the problem? The screen reader survey they are basing this on is actually flawed. webaim.org conducted it about ten years ago. Perhaps slightly less. However they intentionally left Linux users out of the survey population and the survey options.
Never mind the number of individuals who use it.
If I had twitter, i would share the links to the a11y articles I referenced.
did they mean edbrowse instead?
The browser name is not one of which I am aware.
My goal instead was to send the actual captcha failings to those in a position to address the fanfiction.net problem. that would be fictionpress.