lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] help with ff.net.

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] help with ff.net.
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 15:41:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,
the actual website can be either
www.fanfiction.net
or
m.fanfiction.net
recently the site got hacked with the owners incorporating cloudflare.
whenever I visit any of my bookmarks, or try reaching the page directly, I am presented with a captcha solve request, with no captcha presented.
I am told that I might try refresh, but there  is more than one of these.
also that I might clear the casch, but again I am unsure which option to check, for this, finding the list of links for cashe, does not explain how to clear them. my removing the send user agent option may have the system thinking I am a hacker as I now get a forbidden 403 on top of the other message. I can share the text if this helps. the error page does reference our ip address here, which may be making matters worse.
I note a k for cookie jar.  If I select this, how do I remove a cookie?
any other ideas based on what happens at your end if you try?
Thanks and happy everything,
Karen