lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Passing url to jumps?

From: Robert Mortimer
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Passing url to jumps?
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:47:30 +0000

Hi,

        I was wondering if there was a way to pass the currently being
viewed URL to a URL configured in the jumps file or else where?

        I've had ahunt through the documentation and can't find a way
to do this, but it would be terribly hadny as it would make it far
easier to use sites such as digg and tinyurl etc, if they could be
configured as a jumpsite but with the current URL appended to them,
e.g.
http://somesite.com/add?http://current-url.com/

is there someway to do this or will it be a case of scripting some
remote handler and calling that? If so how do you pass the current URL
to that?

Very sorry if this is obvious and I've missed some easily found doc.

Thanks.

--
Robm
873