lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Adding submit button to forms which don't have one ?

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Adding submit button to forms which don't have one ?
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 12:19:03 +0000 (UTC)

S�bastien Hinderer dixit:

>It happens some times that forms donot have HTML submit buttons, because
>these are implemented in Javascript.
>lynx could detect that a form has no submit button and add one.

Very good idea. I second that, and I’d like to add a more generic case
to that special case: we need one “edit the HTML source of the current
page then reuse it as if this were what we got from the server”, with
all cookies, referrers, GET, POST, etc. intact, so that people could,
for instance, add such buttons themselves, but also edit jehovascript
URIs in place and things like that.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
17:57 < jtsn> Der 25C3 ist lustig. Deutsche Vortragende brechen sich vor
deutschen Zuhörern auf Englisch einen ab. ;-)  18:01 < jtsn> Adolfs Werk