lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: weird abortions

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: weird abortions
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:04:46 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>> If you're interested, I can check if the same problem appears
>> on a dedicated server which I'm running with my OS too (just
>> a bit older version) and give you a shell account for testing.
>
> that might be useful, might not.  Mostly that's good for easily reproduced
> bugs that require some analysis.

Okay, I'll have a look at it.

> I'm curious to see if I can build it on Linux, so I can see if it's useful.
> (I
> built 3.4.3 on Sunday to check on some stuff, and looked
> at the latest 4.0 snapshot, but didn't install the latter since its
> configure script didn't want to let me build only c/c++/ada - don't much like
> installing 200Mb of stuff I don't want).

Nice...

I'm currently upgrading to gcc 3.4-20041231, propolice is only
available for 3.4.1 but not too difficult to apply to the 3.4
branch.
(It'll take a few weeks though, I think, until the upgrade is
 finished.)

The lynx in question was built with 3.2.3 though.

//mirabile