lynx-dev

lynx-dev Missing section in lynx.cfg

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Missing section in lynx.cfg
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

It looks like the lynx.cfg file for dev.16 is missing the section for
"FORCE_COOKIE_PROMPT". LYReadCFG.c is set to read the value, but I don't
see the section in the default lynx.cfg. Do we need to add this (perhaps
right before or after FORCE_SSL_PROMPT)? I didn't submit a patch since I
am not sure what explanatory information should be given in the file.

Tom, it looks like you added this option. Do you have the text already
written, but somehow left out of the lynx.cfg file?
                            Doug

--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden