lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Missing section in lynx.cfg

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Missing section in lynx.cfg
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:09:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> It looks like the lynx.cfg file for dev.16 is missing the section for
> "FORCE_COOKIE_PROMPT". LYReadCFG.c is set to read the value, but I don't
> see the section in the default lynx.cfg. Do we need to add this (perhaps
> right before or after FORCE_SSL_PROMPT)? I didn't submit a patch since I

Actually, I have a question about the implementation of these options.
The text in lynx.cfg for FORCE_SSL_PROMPT says that the choices are YES,
NO, and PROMPT. I can't seem to find these choices in the source code.
It looks like the choices might actually be YES, NO, and DEFAULT. I had
some trouble following the code, so I am not sure about this. Where is
the choice "PROMPT" implemented?
                           Doug
--
Doug Kaufman