lynx-dev

lynx-dev address@hidden: Request for Software Product Information]

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev address@hidden: Request for Software Product Information]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:12:31 -0400

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com
ftp://dickey.his.com
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Request for Software Product Information Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:13:54 -0400
I noticed that you have not logged into SoftScout.  Your company's Lynx
product was recommended to us.   If you are not interested, or we have
contacted you in error, please reply to this e-mail with "Cancel Account"
as the Subject.  Feel free to forward this e-mail message to the
appropriate contact in your company's sales/marketing department.

SoftScout is an Internet-based business software directory that is free for
everyone to access and use.  Over 4,000 software companies use SoftScout to
connect with potential buyers.  We have setup an account so that your
company can add its product(s) to our directory.  There is absolutely no
cost associated with this.

Please take a few minutes to add your products to our database.

To login, click on this link: http://www.softscout.com/vendor
... Your Account Name is UNIVER31
... Your Account Password is ED520

If you would like to look at our site before you login, our home page is:
http://www.softscout.com
We also have a frequently asked questions page:
http://www.softscout.com/faq

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at
address@hidden

Thanks for your participation!

Matthew Bidwell
SoftScout.com Account Manager

If you are not interested in using our service, please reply to this e-mail
with "Cancel Account" as the Subject.

--- End Message ---