lynx-dev

lynx-dev Foreign characters

From: Adalbert Goertz
Subject: lynx-dev Foreign characters
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 15:21:00 GMT

re
Please consult with the documentation. It is covered by Lynx User Guide
RE: internationalization, 8bit, unicodes etc.
and links from that place.

Adalbert Goertz responds >>>>>>>>>>>>

I just figured it out. My first server (a library) did not permit
any changes of the option menu, no character changes, nothing.
That is where my frustration came from. I got another server
and it works: I can change the settings of the OPTION menu.
I still doint know how to change the options menu from the old one
to the new one.