lynx-dev

lynx-dev Getting to view gifs and stuff

From: C.J.LAWSON
Subject: lynx-dev Getting to view gifs and stuff
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 21:10:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone,
        I normally work in textmode and I would like to view gif files
(usually include in HTML docs) without having to startx. I have downloaded
to aalibs and to my knowledge, gotten it to function alright with the
accompanying packages ...
        Please could some kind body out there give me some advice as to
how to take it from there? what packages are ideal and how to go about it
/in the shortest possible time/

        Thanking you

                Jonathan

                If you really want to know what a man believes, just
observe the things he does ... What you are shouts so loud, I can
barely hear what you are saying