lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev MacLynx

From: Ulrich Hausmann
Subject: Re: lynx-dev MacLynx
Date: 16 Jun 98 05:16:50 +0200

Philip,

>as a UNIX user, i certainly don't want to interfere between Mac fans,
>but there's been a consensus (i believe) among most Lynx users
>on whatever platforms that the aim should be to create  1  version of Lynx
>which can be used successfully on all supported systems;
>that way everyone benefits from everyone else's improvements.

3 questions:

- is there another Lynx than O. Gutknecht's MacLynx?

- I thought the main use of Lynx was using it from a shell of an isp? (At
least that's what I'm doing mainly, especially with my Apple IIGS :) ).

- I'm unable to move correctly in http://www.delphi.com, either with
MacLynx or with Lynx 2.8 from the shell of my provider. May be someone here
more experienced could take a look and establish the reason why?

Regards, Ulrich Hausmann